This policy sets out how we handle your personal information if you’re a Yogaforhipreplacement.com user or visitor to our Sites. It applies across our course portals and landing pages.
When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘Yogaforhipreplacement.com’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the Sites.
The type of personal information we collect
We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our Sites, including: user-names, member names, email addresses, IP addresses, other contact details, survey responses, payment information such as payment details, transactional details, support queries, content you direct us to make available on our Sites (such as our Yogaforhipreplacement.com Directory), your actions on our Sites (including downloads, etc.) and web and email analytics data.
How we collect personal information
We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Sites, or through other services associated with the Sites.
We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you complete membership registration and buy or provide items or services on our Sites, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
Personal information we collect about you from others
Although we generally collect personal information directly from you, on occasion, we also collect certain categories of personal information about you from other sources. In particular: financial and/or transaction details from payment providers located in the US in order to process a transaction; third party service providers (like Google, Facebook) who are located in the US.
The information varies and is controlled by that service provider or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service provider; and other third party sources/and or partners from Australia, US or UK, whereby we receive additional information about you (to the extent permitted by applicable law), such as demographic data, and combine it with information we have about you.
How we use personal information
We will use your personal information:
a. To fulfil a contract, or take steps linked to a contract: in particular, in facilitating and processing transactions that take place on the Sites, like where you purchase an item from our marketplace.
b. Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties’, legitimate interests. These interests include:
– operating the Sites;
– providing you with services described on the Sites;
– verifying your identity when you sign in to any of our Sites;
– responding to support tickets, and helping facilitate the resolution of any disputes;
– updating you with operational news and information about our Sites and services e.g. to notify you about changes to our Sites, website disruptions or security updates;
– carrying out technical analysis to determine how to improve the Sites and services we provide;
– monitoring activity on the Sites, e.g. to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the Sites;
– managing our relationship with you, e.g. by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on the Sites or asking for your feedback or whether you want to participate in a survey;
– managing our legal and operational affairs (including, managing risks relating to content and fraud matters);
– training Yogaforhipreplacement.com staff about how to best serve our user community;
– improving our products and services;
c. Where you give us consent:
– providing you with marketing information about products and services which we feel may interest you; and
d. For purposes which are required by law.
e. For the purpose of responding to requests by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
When we disclose your personal information
We will disclose personal information to the following recipients:
– subcontractors and service providers who assist us in connection with the ways we use personal information (as set out above), in particular: website hosting providers which are located in US; subscription management services which are located in the US; payment processing services which are located in the US.
– our professional advisers (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers etc.) which are located in the USA;
– regulators and government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations;
– a purchaser or prospective purchaser of all or part of our assets or our business, and their professional advisers, in connection with the purchase;
– a third party to respond to requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity;
– a third party, in order to enforce or defend our rights, or to address financial or reputational risks;
– a rights holder in relation to an allegation of intellectual property infringement or any other infringement; and
– other recipients where we are authorized or required by law, or requests by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities, to do so.
Where we transfer and/or store your personal information
We are based in the US so your data will be processed in the US. In order to protect your information, we take care where possible to work with subcontractors and service providers who we believe maintain an acceptable standard of data security compliance.
How we keep your personal information secure
We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers, and occasionally hard copy files that are kept in a secure location in the US. Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls, including username and password authentication, two-factor authentication, and data encryption where appropriate.
How you can access your personal information
You can access some of the personal information that we collect about you by logging in to your account. You also have the right to make a request to access other personal information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that data. You can also close the account you have with us for any of our Sites at any time. To make an access or correction request, contact us at info@Yogaforhipreplacement.com
Marketing Choices regarding your personal information
Where we have your consent to do so (e.g. if you have subscribed to one of our email lists or have indicated that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us), we send you marketing communications by email about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can ‘opt-out’ of such communications if you would prefer not to receive them in the future by using the “unsubscribe” facility provided in the communication itself.
You also have choices about cookies, as described below. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies some parts of our Sites may not work properly in your case.
Cookies and web analytics
If you leave a comment on our Sites you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Information you make public or give to others
How long we keep your personal information
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
When we need to update this policy
We will need to change this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices.
When we do change the policy, we’ll make sure to notify you about such changes, where required. A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.
How you can contact us
If you have any questions about our privacy practices or the way in which we have been managing your personal information, please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org
How you can access your personal information
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.